Spacematic Precision Drill and Countersink Drill Motors
The Spacematic models 2000 and 1000ll are pneumatic portable hand-held drill motors which simultaneously clamp to the workpiece, drill and countersink in in an automatic cycle. The drill motors drill and countersink close-tolerance fastener holes in various materials in a one-step operation. Withuse of a high-quality cutter, hole diameter and countersink depth tolerances can be maintained within + .002-.000 and +/-.0005 respectively. Feed rate is ajustable from .001 to.012 I.P.R. via a sealed hydraulic damping module.
Spacematic ULTRALIGHT® Nutplate Drill Motor II
Portable pnumatic hand held tool that drills and countersinks the two rivet holes which are subsequently usedto mount various types of nutplates. All Spacematic Nutplate Drill motor ll's have the variable selection feature of complrtely interchanceable, stansard foot assemblies, spacer blocks, collet-mandrels, spindleassemblies, drills and RPM gear changes. These options configure a given tool to have drill-countersink capability for producing the rivet mounting holes for 234 dofferent types (sizes) of nutplates.
- Feed Systems: Pneumatic feed with simultaneous clamp-up
- Feed Controls: Self-comtained hydraulic control module
- Spindle Speeds: 600 and 7000 RPM easily interchangeable
- Feed Stroke: 0.500 inches
- Feed Rate Range: 0.001 to 0.012 inches per revolution
- Air Motor Power: 0.45 h.p.
- Air Consumption: 18 CFM at 90 PSI
- Colleting Stroke: 0.250 inches
- Weight: 4.75 lbs